Phlebectomy is a minimally invasive procedure that is used to remove varicose veins that are close to the skin’s surface. The procedure is performed in the office on an out patient basis.
Possible Phlebectomy Complications?
- Minor Bruising or bleeding
- Pain at Treatment side
Doohi Lee, MD Vein Experience
Starting in 2005, Dr. Doohi Lee become one of the first vein doctors in the DFW area to be board certified to treat Vein Disease. He has the following medical board certifications that make him an expert at diagnosing and treating all types of vein conditions;
- America Board of Radiology – Interventional Radiologist
- American Board of Vein and Lymphatic Disease – Vein Surgeon
- American Board of Laser Medicine and Surgery – Laser Surgeon
- American Board of Regenerative Medicine – Surgeon
Dr. Lee’s skills are internationally recognized and he spends considerable time educating and training other medical professionals on advanced vein surgery procedures. He practices and teaches minimally invasive, no-scar techniques for vein ablation, along with sclerotherapy and external laser procedures that result in healthy and beautiful legs.