Doohi Lee, MD – Medical Director
Our accomplished Medical Director, Dr. Doohi Lee, applies the unique principles of regenerative and integrative medicine to enhance patient’s treatments and clinical outcomes in Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine, Laser Medicine, Vein Medicine, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound and Regenerative Medicine. Using his extensive and impressive education, Dr. Lee is not only well-known for his remarkable surgical techniques, but his ability to educate other healthcare professionals around the world. He was also one of the first vein doctors in the Dallas-Forth Worth area to obtain his board certification for vein disease treatment. He practices and teaches minimally invasive, “no-scar” techniques for vein ablation and vein aesthetic procedures that result in healthy and beautiful legs.
In the area of cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, Dr. Lee, strives to realize the natural look that enhances a patient’s individual beauty rather than distorting or over-emphasizing their features. This goal is achieved by using various cosmetic surgery, biologics (such as PRP and stem cells) and laser techniques combined to offer patients the most state-of-the-art procedures available today.
Unlike many cosmetic surgeons, Dr. Lee does not limit himself to treating the outer beauty of individual. As part of his regenerative medicine practice, he developed a comprehensive, 3-D medical structure called Diamond Matrix® that applies all the basics of integrative medicine toward obtaining and maintaining optimal health. The Diamond Matrix® incorporates nutrition, lifestyle, brain health, aesthetics, emotional, sexual, spiritual and regenerative health to create a multi-factorial medical plan to achieve whole body health.
From astronauts to Olympic athletes, Dr. Lee has used his years of experience to help shape and advance the progress of our country’s finest programs. He was part of the medical teaching team for NASA astronauts on board the international space station. Dr. Lee was also the first physician to introduce musculoskeletal ultrasound to athletes participating in USA Olympic Games. He is the natural choice for any injured athlete seeking advanced regenerative medicine programs and non-invasive Sonosconic surgery (a concept he originated).
- American Board of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board of Regenerative Medicine
- American Board of Vein and Lymphatic Diseases
- American Board of Radiology
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Regenerative and Functional Medicine
- Stem Cell Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Hans-Biomed (MINT®) – National Trainer
- Suneva – National Trainer
- Lumenis – Key Opinion Leader/Speaker/Trainer
- Sciton – Key Opinion Leader/Speaker/Trainer
- Fotona – Key Opinion Leader/Speaker/Trainer
- 1996 Olympic Games – Ultrasound Physician
- NASA – Research Team
- SonoScopic Surgery – Creator/National Trainer
- Laser Vein Surgery – International Trainer