Even with a lean, well-conditioned body, the muscles can be hidden by a thin layer of fat which is extremely difficult to remove. High definition male abdominal liposuction using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation can eliminate this fat. This workstation features three powerful wavelengths – 1440, 1064 and 1320 nm – and uses unique patented MultiPlex technology to help the surgeon provide the desired degree of etching. The procedure:
- Removes excess fat and tightens the abdominal muscles
- Removes fat selectively and sculpts the abdomen so that the underlying abdominal muscles are better defined
This procedure accentuates the existing muscle by removing fat, producing the highly coveted “six-pack” appearance which can be provided along with other plastic surgery procedures or as a standalone procedure.
Laser liposuction can be performed as an outpatient procedure and can be completed in an hour, though this depends on individual considerations. After the surgery, patients will be advised to wear a compression garment for few weeks. The garment can be removed only while bathing. Some bruising, swelling and discomfort are common during the recovery period, though these can be eased with proper care and medication. Postoperative patients should limit exercise and avoid heavy lifting weights over ten pounds for few weeks. They should not put on any pressure on the abdominal area. Final results will become visible within six months or after the body has completely healed.
Here are some tips to speed up healing:
- Take the prescribed pain medications without fail.
- Wear the compression garment as advised.
- Avoid smoking and drinking at least 2 weeks before the procedure and during the recovery phase.
- Including more protein in your diet can help the skin regenerate quickly.
- Take adequate rest.
- Avoid strenuous activities till recovery is complete.
The laser lipo procedure comes with many benefits in terms of efficiency, safety, and comfort such as:
- Reduced treatment time
- Faster recovery
- Minimum discomfort
- Minimal pain